Impulse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Uprising New Gaming Team That'll Dominate Gaming Genres Far and Wide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:41 am

Hi Guys!(10 char limit)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lelouch
0-day Addict
Lelouch

Hi Guys!(10 char limit) Empty
PostSubject: Hi Guys!(10 char limit)   Hi Guys!(10 char limit) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Hi everyone! I'm one of Crescent's friends, he knows me as Supreme_King. I wanted to join this place because I heard it's all about gaming. Also I'm a decent GFX artist, and if you need any staff, I can help with that too Wink

Last edited by Lelouch on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crescent
Admin
Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys!(10 char limit)   Hi Guys!(10 char limit) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Hey, Supreme. Glad to have you here lol I'll jump you on to Administration, if you want. I badly need a GFX person lol
Back to top Go down
https://impulsegaming.forumotion.com
ThatOneKid

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys!(10 char limit)   Hi Guys!(10 char limit) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:54 pm

Welcome, Supreme. :3 I'm Crescents lil' brother. Glad you took the time to join us, hope we can vs. in some games sometime.(;
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
0-day Addict
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys!(10 char limit)   Hi Guys!(10 char limit) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:27 am

@Crescent I'm free for GFXing, also it's kinda hard to update the graphics without admin privileges, but I don't want them right now. I'll do some stuff for you and if you consider I'm good enough you can jump me to admin to update the GFX faster.
@ThatOneKid Sure, WoW Titans is a great server where we can vs in WoW, instant 80 full sancti heroic and wrathful starting gear, also great place for raid training, since all raid are very well scripted and ICC with Lich King is just pure ownage xD

Last edited by Lelouch on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crescent
Admin
Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys!(10 char limit)   Hi Guys!(10 char limit) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:13 am

Good to hear. How about you make a Main Banner with game characters in the background (With a blue and dark grey twist in it, if possible, cause it looks great xD). If it's good, I'll post it as our new banner and put you in Administration lol
Back to top Go down
https://impulsegaming.forumotion.com
Lelouch
0-day Addict
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys!(10 char limit)   Hi Guys!(10 char limit) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:57 pm

Will do Crescy boy, Lunatic Mod or w/e u want me to call you xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys!(10 char limit)   Hi Guys!(10 char limit) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys!(10 char limit)
Page 1 of 1