Impulse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Uprising New Gaming Team That'll Dominate Gaming Genres Far and Wide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:41 am

Pokémon Black and white general thread.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adnrw

Adnrw

Pokémon Black and white general thread. Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Black and white general thread.   Pokémon Black and white general thread. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Pokémon Black and white general thread. Pokemon_titles
Quote :
Pokémon Black Version and White Version are role-playing games developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo DS. They are the first installments in the fifth generation of the Pokémon series of role-playing games. Black and White were released in Japan on September 18, 2010, in Europe on March 4, 2011, in North America on March 6, 2011, and will be released in Australia on March 10, 2011. Prior to the games' release, Black and White were the fastest DS games to reach one million consumer pre-orders in Japan. As of January 9, 2011, the games have become the fastest DS titles to sell five million copies.
Japanese magazine Famitsu Weekly awarded the game a perfect 40 out of 40 score, becoming the 15th game to receive such a distinction, as well as obtaining the highest score ever given to a Pokémon video game by the publication.

Friend Codes.
These are used to connect with other users online so you can trade battle and chat with them.

If you want your Friend Code to be put in here please use the skeleton below in the code box and post it in this thread.

Code:
[b]User name:[/b]
[b]In game name:[/b]
[b]Friend Code:[/b]

Quote :
User name: Adnrw
In game name: touko
Friend Code: 3611 0321 0722

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ELSE I NEED TO PUT IN THIS OP.
WILL EDIT WHEN I THINK OF SOMETHING AND GET THE CHANCE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.-adnrw.tumblr.com

Pokémon Black and white general thread.
Page 1 of 1