Impulse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Uprising New Gaming Team That'll Dominate Gaming Genres Far and Wide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:41 am

GH3 FTW!(10 chars)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lelouch
0-day Addict
Lelouch

GH3 FTW!(10 chars) Empty
PostSubject: GH3 FTW!(10 chars)   GH3 FTW!(10 chars) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:47 am

Hi guys, I'm playing this game, and GH3 has got to be one of the best guitar games ever made. I play it with a keyboard tho, but it's still an epic experience. Whenever I'm in a bad mood, a nice run through The Metal from Tenacious D just rids me of all bad thoughts. We should record our runs in order to make us better by getting tips from each other, because this is just too good of a game to not enjoy at the fullest.

P.S: This game also inspired me to grab a guitar for my bday, and the real thing is so damn nice! Also it helps a lot in-game xD

Last edited by Lelouch on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crescent
Admin
Crescent

GH3 FTW!(10 chars) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH3 FTW!(10 chars)   GH3 FTW!(10 chars) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:11 am

lol Ripley and I are already all over that xD I see a Video Posting section is a necesity. I'll create that soon. Also, try Warriors of Rock lol Greatest thing ever
Back to top Go down
https://impulsegaming.forumotion.com
Ripley 92

Ripley 92

GH3 FTW!(10 chars) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH3 FTW!(10 chars)   GH3 FTW!(10 chars) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:41 pm

Sadly, I can't play GH3 as my non-shitty guitar doesn't work on it. But yeah, amazing game. I've got like 20-something FC's, have five starred every song, and could probably FC some harder ones.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/porkhammer1103
Sponsored content

GH3 FTW!(10 chars) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH3 FTW!(10 chars)   GH3 FTW!(10 chars) Empty

Back to top Go down

GH3 FTW!(10 chars)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse Gaming :: Impulse Gaming Teams :: Guitar Hero-
Jump to: